At 3fivetwo, we believe in the importance of not only your physical health but also your mental health and wellbeing. This is why we provide a wide range of mental health care services.
Clinical Psychology uses evidence based psychological therapies and models such as Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT) and Dialectical Behaviour Therapy (DBT) to help understand an individual's thinking, feelings and behaviour. These therapies have been proven to alleviate psychological distress (as recommended by NICE guidelines).
Psychological intervention guidance and care pathway can be provided as a three tier system:
Tier 1 – Downloadable self-help resources and computerised CBT course for depression and anxiety.
Tier 2 – Psychological intervention for Axis I disorders (anxiety/depression) by Psychologists and/or CBT trained clinicians.
Tier 3 – Complex psychological intervention for Axis II disorders by Psychologists.
- Psychological intervention for psychosis, alcohol/substance misuse, personality disorders and complex trauma reactions.
- Behavioural analysis/modification for adults/children exhibiting challenging behaviours (including individuals with learning disabilities).
- Group intervention (psycho-education) – social skills/assertiveness, emotional awareness including anger management, anxiety, depression and effective parenting (Webster-Stratton)
With complete confidentiality, an initial mental health care assessment with our 3fivetwo psychologist can ascertain your diagnosis and level of intervention required.
3fivetwo can also arrange a mental health care consultation with our Psychologist in the assessment of:
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
- Autistic spectrum disorder (ASD)
- Neuro-psychological assessment for individuals with cognitive deficits.
We also provide private Psychiatric Consultations for children, adolescents and adults.
Adult and Alolescent Psychiatry
The mental and emotional health of children and young people can affect their later life. Good mental health is characterised by a person's ability to fulfill a number of key functions and activities including;
The ability to:
- Feel, express and mange a range of emotions
- Form and maintain good relationships with others
- Cope and manage change and uncertainty
Child and adolescent psychiatry clinics at 3fivetwo are focused to help you and your child deal with common and severe disorders such as hyperactivity, autism, conduct disorder, depression and learning difficulties.
Our consultants have a wide range of knowledge and expertise and are committed to provide effective assessment, treatment and support, for both you and your child.
For further information on our private child and adolescent psychiatry services or to arrange an appointment, please contact us.